InnoCube is looking for one Mathematician/Researcher who will play a key role in our team with respect to the implementation of statistics, multivariable calculus, linear algebra, geometry, performance analysis, and optimization frameworks. The applicant will work with state-of-the-art technologies and will contribute to open-source and commercial solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or other relative fields;
- More than 10 years experience in optimization theory
- SageMath programming;
- Adequate understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus, and linear algebra;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe Research and Development (R&D) projects;
- Communications and teaching skills;
- Ability to explain complex mathematical problems in a simple and comprehensive manner
- Statistical modelling and data analytics;
- Formulating and analytical solving optimization problems;
- Analyzing and performance assessment of technics and communication systems and networks.
- Editing, authoring and delivery of technical reports and deliverables;
- Communication with computer/communication engineers and researchers;
- Participation in technical meetings, representing InnoCube.
- Friendly, motivated and inclusive team with a strong European and International network;
- Competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- Career progression opportunities.
InnoCube is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other local legally protected characteristics.